Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The USBX™ Host Class Hub module implements high-level APIs for USBX Host Class Hub applications and is implemented on g_ux_host_class_hub. The USBX Host Class Hub module configures the USBX Host Class Hub Source, USBX Host Configuration, USBX Source, and USBX Port Host Controller Device. The USBX Host Class Hub module uses the USB peripheral on the Synergy MCU.
The USBX™ Host Class Hub module provides the following features:
- Supports either a stand-alone hub or functions as part of a compound device such as a keyboard or a monitor.
- Supports either self-powered or bus-powered modes.
- Bus-powered hubs have a maximum of four downstream ports.
- Hubs can be cascaded.
- Up to five hubs can be connected to one another.
- Supports the connection of devices that are either self-powered or bus-powered using less than 100 mA of power.
The USBX Host Class Hub module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the USBX Host Class Hub module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following user manuals are included in the X-Ware documentation package available from the Renesas website here.
- USBX Host Stack User’s Manual
- USBX Device Stack User’s Manual
The following useful module guides and application projects are available from the Renesas web site:
- USBX Device Class HID Module Guide- Application Project here.
- USBX Device Class Mass Storage Module Guide- Application Project here.
- USBX Device Class CDC-ACM Module Guide- Application Project here.
- USBX Host Class HUB Module Guide- Application Project here.
- USBX Host Class CDC-ACM Module Guide- Application Project here.
- USBX Host Class Mass Storage Module Guide- Application Project here.
You can find all USBX Synergy projects and documents by searching for "USBX Synergy" on Renesas.com here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.