Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The CGC HAL module is a high-level API for clock-control applications and is implemented on r_cgc. The CGC HAL module configures and controls the clock-control functions of a Synergy MCU using the clock-control peripheral. Since every project requires a clock function, the CGC HAL module is added to a project by default. (The module is configured in the ISDE.) A user-defined callback can be created to signal when the main oscillator has stopped.
The CAN HAL module supports the following features:
- Select the system clock source
- HOCO, MOCO, LOCO, Main Clock, PLL, Sub-Oscillator
- Configure internal clocks and turn them on or off
- Configure the output clocks
- Set up the Oscillation Stop Detection feature
- Set up clock divisors on each of the up to six clock domains
- Some Synergy MCUs also support controllable external clock outputs, which may have independent divisors
The CGC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the CGC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- For all known issues refer to the most recent SSP release notes for known issues located here.