Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The FMI HAL module is a high-level API for applications that read records from the Factory MCU Information Flash Table. The FMI HAL module is implemented on r_fmi. The FMI HAL module uses the Flash Interface on the Synergy MCU.
The FMI HAL modules support the following features:
- Product Information- such as Product Name, Package, Pin count, and Temperature range
- Product Features- such as Version major, Version minor, and Variant data
- Event Information- such as Interrupts and Events
The FMI HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the FMI HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- The FMI HAL module is used in the Developer Examples for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.