The External IRQ HAL module is an API for External IRQ applications and is implemented on r_icu. The External IRQ HAL module uses the Interrupt Controller Unit (ICU) on the Synergy MCU. A user-callback function can be used and can be triggered each time an IRQ event occurs.
The External IRQ HAL module supports the following features:
- Supports the External interrupt pins available on the target Synergy MCU
- Supports multiple function options
The External Interrupt HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the External Interrupt HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Bluetooth Low Energy on DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7 - Application Project here
- Getting Started with the Weather Panel Application - Application Project here
- The External IRQ HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to use them here.
- Refer to the most current SSP release notes for any known issues.