The RSPI HAL module is a set of SPI communication oriented APIs and is implemented on r_rspi. The RSPI HAL module supports standard SPI master mode communications functions. Callbacks are provided for transfer events.
The RSPI HAL module supports the following features:
- Initialization of the driver
- Serial Communication through SPI operation
- Provides support for callbacks
The RSPI HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the RSPI HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Errata
Section 5: Note removed from RSPI HAL configuration table Operating Mode parameter
Configure as a master or slave device.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Renesas Bluetooth MCU (RL78/G1D) - Application Project here. (r_rspi implementation)
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.