Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Real-Time Clock (RTC) HAL module is a high-level API for RTC applications and is implemented on r_rtc. The RTC HAL module configures the RTC module and controls clock, calendar, and alarm functions. The RTC uses the real-time clock module on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to respond to any of the three supported interrupt types- alarm, periodic, or carry.
The RTC HAL module supports the following features:
- RTC peripheral configuration
- Clock and calendar functions:
- Alarm, periodic, and carry interrupts
- Time-capture function
- Event linkage to other peripherals
The r_rtc HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the RTC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
- The RTC HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.